Monday, January 02, 2006

it seem that for now, chillipadi ended as the winner. the prize: sibeipine. for the days to come, it was wine and dine almost every nights. i don't know why but the couple just had to ask me to tag along. i was kind of feeling like a oversized lamp post. but they insisted i come along.???
it was too soon that i found out the answer. they actually wanted me to be their judge in their on and off squabblings over things like "why u look at that chiobu?", "why u staring at that hunk?".....so my regular answer would be no s/he didn't stare/drool at hunk/chiobu. wah lau! very tiring and bo liao for me u know.
then one fateful day, the police station called. i rushed down to the place. sibeipine was arrested for threatening bodily harm to chillipadi.
reaching there, i saw chillipadi with her lagi chilli padi mum. face all wrinkled up fuming. i tot i saw smoke emitting from her ears too."chillipadi, what's wrong? where's sibeipine?" i asked. "boohoohoo, tahsar, u see what sibeipine did to me..." chillipadi started crying and showed me the blue, black and red bruises on her arms and thighs."the bastard hit me during our arguments! boohoohoo....!" ya, ya...niagra falls again.
"tell ur fucking bastard guy i m going to sue his pants off and make sure he's jailed!!" mum chilli started yelling and intimidating me.
"aiyoh...auntie, cool down. this 2 small kids always bickering and fighting one...i m always with them, i know and witness it," i tried to soothe the bloody old bitch. "please lah, auntie, u know sibeipine and ur own girl's temper, right?" i continued. it seemed to ring a bell in the bitch's mind and she cooled down shaking her head. "both of them r hotheads...always bickering over small things....just like a pair of spoilt brats....i think u see them like that before, right?"
"Ya, but how can he hit my girl until like that?!!"
"aiyah, auntie....quarrel quarrel not enough one lah...sure have to upgrade themselves to fistings one what... sooner or later only...." i tried to pacify. man! i was real good! the auntie now instead shaking head was now nodding in agreement with me :) "so please auntie, forgive sibeipine this time. i will lecture him properly. if u want i can hammer him infront of u also can..."
"Mum...pls don't sue sibeipine...i still luv him....please mum...let him go this time..*sniff, sniff*.." chillipadi finally said something good.
The police came out of the interrogation room with sibeipine. "well, ma'am, u still want to file the assault report against the bastard?" the policeman asked mum chilli. she shook her head and the case was cancelled and closed.
my goodness! what a dramatic midinight i was having. after that, chillipadi and mum left together leaving me with sibeipine. we later drove to a pub and talk things over.
"tahsar, u don't know....i m very painful inside....chillipadi is leaving me....she's going to USA to finish her study there...i m very very sad....why,...why is she doing this to me...after she fought with chiacharbo over me and got me....she's going to dump me..and leave..boohoohoo....." sibeipine, the rolanto of the west, crying over a girl? that was something new and very touching for me.
"but stil u don't ve to hit her. that's very wrong and very rascal of u!" i scolded.
"I never beg anybody before....i beg her...even kneel down to ask her not to leave me....i m really really madly in love with her, u know....boohooohooo...." ya, ya, the male version of niagra falls.
"aiyah...sibeipine, u should ve known better who to choose. well, u had made the choice and now the choice seem not to be fated to be with u, what can u do....she's leaving to study, can't u wait....she would be back again with u what..." i consoled him.
"but i don't want...that was what happen to chiacharbo...and now it's history repeating itself....when charbo left....i was so so lonely until luckily u came in...and be my personal friend....really i was very thankful that i know u....if not it's such mental torture to me..." goodness! that almost touched me to tears!
the lovebirds were back to their flirting...their squabblings...their hugging and kissing...soon it was time for chillipadi to leave for her 4 yrs study in US. after sending her off, sibeipine drove back with me sitting next to him. the poor romantic was teary all the way back home....so touching!!!
will they be fated to be a married couple? will there be a change of heart? will chillipadi still remain so faithful when she's in US? will there be a gf#3 appearing soon? stay tune....for the RETURN OF CHILLIPADI>>>> more dramas, tears and heartbreaks to follow in this episode....
say something please....anything. some response leh, if u don't mind. is this story really that bad and boring?

No comments: